Tuesday 19 January 2016

Welcome

Let me first start with an introduction. This blog is going to be about my random travels around the world, but for the time being, it will be a journey with me through Western Australia. This is where I am currently residing. WA is a wonderful place to visit and live. It is surrounded by greenery, parks, clear and fresh air, and is not overly crowded. One will find it easy to get around after a few weeks or so. My first visit in Australia goes back to December 2012 (a few years already). I thoroughly enjoyed my time visiting and being a tourist on that particular summer. 
Since then, I have made my way around the surroundings and got to appreciate various wonderful places, be it the countryside or the metropolitan areas. So, I invite you to join me on my ride across the globe. 
Welcome, enjoy and stay tune !

No comments:

Post a Comment